It is not bound to any particular software and it can be used equally well with any data source, including CRM, HR, accounting, web analytics, etc., combining the data into a single consistent view of all business processes relevant for decision making.
|See Your Data||DataPark offers full visibility of data collected by affiliate programs software|
DataPark is a result of experience gained with one of major affiliate programs for iGaming. It uses terms common to business users and empowers users to create their own reports without technical knowledge.
|No Technical Knowledge|
|Empowers business users to create their own reports without technical knowledge|
Using DataPark, it is very easy to, for example:
- identify best performing affiliates, affiliate managers, etc.
- identify media that best converts impressions into clicks into new registrations and deposits.
- monitor trends in any of brands, products, countries and affiliates performance, and their combination.
- easily spot affiliates who have stopped promoting the brand or new ones that have high potential future profitability to help improve customer retention and churn.
- analyze and understand fluctuations in revenues e.g. week by week.
- compare performance against previous periods in time.
- and whatever can be done with dataâ€¦
As a result, DataPark helps companies to:
- increase profit – e.g. by identifying most profitable affiliates, products, markets, and focusing marketing efforts on them.
- reduce costs – e.g. by identifying fraudulent activities and using this knowledge to stop them and reduce chargeback costs.
- improve CRM – e.g. analyzing CRM data to improve customer support, thus improving customer retention and churn rate, discover cross-sell opportunities, etc.
- decrease risks – by empowering users to make informed decisions based on facts and numbers.
In addition, DataPark saves a lot of time and money in several other ways:
- it is very quick to deploy and install new features.
- it reduces startup costs.
- it reduces the requirements for new personnel highly skilled in business intelligence and system administration (e.g. ~ $96k per person per year in Canada, according to monster.ca).
- it eliminates the need to get additional hardware (~$20k per server).
- it saves on software licenses ($30k ~ $300k per year).
Some of main features are:
- Dashboards, where each user can at a glance monitor business indicators relevant for their role. Dashboards consist of one or more reports.
- Each report can be accessed standalone, in tabular and/or graphical format (bar, line, area charts, gauges).
- Interactive pivot tables where users can analyze big amount of data starting from high level and drilling down into more details.
- role-based security – each user can see only data that pertains to their role.
- we offer full customization to fit client’s needs.
|We offer full support and customization to fit client’s needs|
|Looking for more details on what you get with DataPark? Take the tour or send us your questions at email@example.com.|