DataPark Business Intelligence reporting system helps companies to:
- increase profit – e.g. by identifying most profitable customers, products, markets, and focusing marketing efforts on them.
- reduce costs – for example by decreasing warehousing and delivery costs, improving logistics management, etc.
- improve CRM – e.g. analyzing CRM data to improve customer support, thus improving customer retention and churn rate, discover cross-sell opportunities, etc.
- decrease risks – streamlin supply chain by analyzing supplier and consumer activity, improve credit risk analysis, and so on.
In addition, DataPark saves a lot of time and money in several other ways:
- it is very quick to deploy and install new features.
- it reduces startup costs.
- it reduces the requirements for new personnel highly skilled in business intelligence and system administration (e.g. ~ $96k per person per year in Canada, according to monster.ca).
- it eliminates the need to get additional hardware (~$20k per server).
- it saves on software licenses ($30k ~ $300k per year).
DataPark offers full visibility of data collected by various software systems, for example POS, accounting, CRM, HR, purchasing, consolidated into a single consistent view of all business processes relevant for decision making.
It offers total flexibility in segmenting that data to satisfy business needs at all levels of client’s organization (CxO, Directors, Product, Country and Account Managers, etc.) and strategic partners, too.
|See Your Data||DataPark offers full visibility of data collected by various software systems|
DataPark is a result of experience gained within companies like blue chip STMicroelectronics, Betsson, etc. It uses terms common to business users and empowers users to create their own reports without technical knowledge.
|No Technical Knowledge|
|Empowers business users to create their own reports without technical knowledge|
Using DataPark, it is very easy to, for example:
- identify most profitable products and markets.
- identify top customers and their buying habits to open cross-selling opportunities.
- monitor KPIs and trends in any of brands, products, markets.
- analyze and understand fluctuations in revenues e.g. week by week.
- ccompare performance against previous periods in time, e.g. quarter on quarter.
- and whatever can be done with data
Some of main features of DataPark are:
- Dashboards, where each user can at a glance monitor business indicators relevant for their role. Dashboards consist of one or more reports.
- Each report can be accessed standalone, in tabular and/or graphical format (bar, line, area charts, gauges).
- Interactive pivot tables where users can analyze big amount of data starting from high level and drilling down into more details.
- role-based security – each user can see only data that pertains to their role.
- we offer full customization to fit client’s needs.
|We offer full support and customization to fit client’s needs|
|Looking for more details on what you get with DataPark? Take the tour or send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.|