SaaS has a number of benefits over traditional ways of owning software. Some of the SaaS benefits are:
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – reduced up front costs.
- Rapid deployment – quick installation and configuration.
- Fast installation of new features – release management is performed by us with minimum impact on application availability.
- Reduced HR costs – it takes away the need to hire extra IT personnel skilled in business intelligence, database and system administration.
- No additional hardware required – it is handled by our team.
- Increased productivity and ROI – this is a result of reduced TCO and faster deployment. SaaS model shifts the burden of successful deployment and management from the customer to the vendor, improving user productivity by increasing application reliability and security.
Today when competitive pressures are escalating, a growing number of companies are recognizing that SaaS represents a more economical and effective approach to obtaining and leveraging business software.